The aspect of cinema is a culture which has established a firm grip over the minds of majority Indians both in India as well as in foreign soils. Undoubtedly Chennai is considered to be a fine example to justified this statement as the skyline of this wonderful city is a billboard-dedicated to the movie industry for many decades. Unlike the chennai spa, few of the multiplexes are known to be the best place to hangout in chennai for many decades.Interestingly, unlike the rest of India, cinema has a great influence in the area of politics at Chennai as well as the whole state. To know more about Cinema, browse the website behindwoods.com for more details.
Evolution of cinemas
Thanks to the advancement of technology which has not only lead to the improvement of life style of people but also impacted the people with a range of entertainment options. From the conventioanl touring talkies that run with the single screen theaters things have gone to sophasticated movie houses. Now it has evolved to a house of screens being called as Multiplex. Watching movies in these multiplexes is not only fun but also exciting to the audience.
Some great multiplexes in Chennai
For the benefit of the readers some of the top multiplexes are listed here, which are not in any specific order:
· Sathyam Cinemas: Located in the heart of the city called Royapettah, this is considered to be one of the top best multiplexes in Chennai. The cinema has six screens which can totoally entertain atound two thousand fans at a time. The cinema house is well known for screening high quality movies in its main screen.
· Escape Multiplex: Escape Cinemas is a venture by SPI Cinemas,a Sathyam Group. It is housed in the famous and the biggest Express Avenue Mall in Chennai. It is considered to be the biggest multiplex in Chennai with more than eight special screens. It is known for having the high quality sound and theater food in Chennai. It is also featuring some private screening and has many special aminities such as cloak room, screening lounge, esspresso and a smoking lounge.
· INOX Cinemas: This cinema group is a renowned multiplex operating firm in India and it also has one of the best mutiplexes in the city of Chennai. Being located in Radhakrishnan Salai, an arterial road in the city, the hall has a seating capacity of around one thousand. The hall is well maintained and offers a variety of foods.
· PVR Cinemas: This is located in Ampa Skywalk Mall on the Nelson Manuckam Road and has seven screens. The hall uses latest state-of –art in having the latest movie projection systems with incredible sound system installed in all screens.
· Devi Multiplex: This is one of the oldest movie complexes in India and has its own reputation on having such facilities since four decades back. More importantly, this is located in the heart of the Chennai city in Anna Salai. The complex offers comfortable seating arrangements with digital acoustics.Having a 70mm is its USP.
In the recent decades, there has been a major overhaul in the movie going experience due to huge advancements in technology. Cinema goers need to be wooed with a unique and luxurious experience to enhance their movie adventure and ensure that keep coming back. Salesforce has been touted as an extremely valuable CRM tool in the industry.
You can send your employees to a salesforce training Chennai and improve the relationship between the customers and the business. If you are looking for Ways to attract customers, you need to acknowledge the fact that most customers return to a particular cinema if they have enjoyed their previous experience. An easy way to ensure this is by making sure that you have comfortable seats and a good sound system.
According to reports on vulture.com, every moviegoer is looking for a unique and magical experience each time they visit the cinema. By ensuring that the cinema-goer has access to comfortable seating, ensuring silence while the cinema is rolling, offering promotions to loyal customers all add up to a magical experience. Implementing a Customer Relationship Management software helps to keep track of all customer activity in addition to maximizing customer service as well as information sharing across the business. With the sudden influx of many competitors into the market, most cinema owners have found it difficult to retain their share of the market unless they update their business practices
By implementing Salesforce, it gives you an option of collecting information about the cinemagoers such as gender, age, movie preference and so on. Since all aspects of the sales process are stored in a Cloud by Salesforce, it makes it easily accessible by all the employees of the company, making it easier to customize their sales pitch to the customers. It also saves a lot of time by giving an accurate target segment when a particular movie of their interest comes out.
Movie going has exploded in the recent years with so many genres to choose from that cater to every individual of society. It does not necessarily mean that every single movie will appeal to one and all. Mature moviegoers seem to prefer drama with not too much violence; the young adult crowd seem to prefer sci-fi flicks along with mushy romances, and parents prefer taking their younger kids for family movies or animated movies. Once Salesforce has collected this information, it gives the cinema-owners a chance to maximize customer service by offering customized options and services.
Cinema-owners who have various cinemas scattered across the city or state need to realize that the cinema preferences also change according to the location. Salesforce can help determine which movies tend to be more popular across which age or gender and so on. These reports can help determine which movies played at which particular locations will pull in a bigger crowd thereby increasing the revenue. Salesforce can also help you give back to the society by arranging a free show for the lesser privileged during off-peak hours. This even helps create a more empathic and compassionate image in your customer’s’ eyes, making them visit your cinema the next time consider a movie night.